OnlineEvent Management Online Course
Event Managemet Course: Online Learning
Event Management is essentially good project management focused on the production of special events, such as sporting events, festivals, dinners, exhibitions and more. It requires dedication and a very high degree of organisation as well as excellent communication skills.
With this course you will learn about developing concepts for events, management of physical & human resources, management of financial resources, how to market an event, risk management, staging an event, logistics and post-event management.
This course is an excellent starting point for anyone interested in an Event Management career, especially for those wanting to start their own business or who are already working and need to consolidate their skills.
- Identify the various tasks which are involved in the management of a variety of different types of events.
- Explain how a range of different types of events are initiated and planned.
- Determine the human and physical resources required to deliver different types of events.
- Determine how physical and human resources will be organised in preparation for staging an event, in order that needs are appropriately catered for.
- Develop a marketing plan for an event.
- Develop a Financial Management Plan for an Event.
- Develop a series of Risk management procedures to minimize the impact of different types of problems including financial, legal, marketing, crowd control, food services, and hygiene.
- Describe the way in which facilities and services are managed during the actual delivery of an event.
- Review an event after it’s delivery.