OnlineHow to Make an iPhone App for iOS 7
Make an iPhone app: Taught by expert iOS Development Instructor, Paul Solt, this course teaches beginning programming, allowing you to hit the ground running with app development. This course will guide you through Xcode 5, Apple’s newest toolset for building iOS apps. Xcode 5, recently released in September of 2013, features new enhancements that make it easier than ever to create apps and break into the lucrative app development business.
Easy-to-Follow Course Format:
- Video Lectures that teach you the basics
- Xcode programming tutorials (Follow along to learn all you need to know)
- Programming Challenges (Test your skills and watch video solutions)
- Learn at your own pace (Set your own schedule! The course will always be ready for you.)
- Explore cutting edge topics that will give you an edge in app creation, no matter your skill level
- How to set up your Mac/PC computer with Xcode 5
- iPhone App Design (User Interface)
- Objective-C Programming
- Mac or PC
- No programming experience required. Paul Solt will teach you everything you need to know.