BlendedInvestment Property Adviser
FNSIAD301A – Provide General Advice on Financial Products and Services
CPPDSM5002A – Advise on Property Investment Strategy
This course meets the national standards to provide advice on investment in property in accord with the processes for giving general investment advice.
Participants will learn to
- establish a relationships with clients
- identify client needs,
- identify general advice boundaries of product/service, and
- provide general advice to client
and also to
- source and analyse market information,
- assess industry trends and
- provide effective advice and recommendations on property investment.
This course contributes to and may form part of the licensing requirements for persons working in the property industry.
This hands-on practical course maximises relevance by applying it to a relevant case study.