Learn Poster Design: This class is for designers who want to bring their artwork to life in the form of a screen printed poster. We’ll teach you the steps to convert your digital design to screen-printable color separations and along the way you’ll learn how to create realistic textures and use halftones to maintain detail in your work.
What You’ll Learn
- Basic Principles. What to considerations when screen printing.
- Halftone Textures. How to create halftone textures from an original photo or scan.
- Considering Color. How to separate full color artwork into individual color separations.
- Trapping. How to “trap” your artwork hide errors in the printing process.
- Adding Final Touches. Techniques and settings to use to create halftoned files for printing.
- Testing – How to test your file to easily predict results on paper.
How to Apply
Sign up online here to learn poster design.