BlendedProfessional WIL Placement (Internship) Program – Supply Chain/Logistics
Have you taken an inventory of your skills? Supply outstrips demand for graduate opportunities, equip yourself with the tools to stand out through a Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program in Supply Chain/Logistics!
Are you a recent graduate who is struggling to break into the Supply Chain/Logistics industry, or a switched on student thinking about the next steps after university?
The Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program specialising in Supply Chain/Logistics has been designed to help you successfully bridge the gap between study and professional employment in the Supply Chain/Logistics field. Through the program you will have the opportunity to;
- Gain Australian experience in your relevant field of study
- Develop your communication skills and confidence
- Apply what you studied in university
- Explore your future career path
- Understand how businesses operate
- Add relevant experience to add to your resume
- Build your professional business network
- Potentially gain references and endorsements
- Access a mentor who provides career advice and guidance
During the program you will work towards and be assessed for the nationally recognised unit of competency BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment.
The Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program is a structured 20 week program which consists of 8 weeks training and placement preparation, followed by a 12 week Work Integrated Learning Supply Chain/Logistics placement at a quality Australian host company.
How to Apply
This program is offered in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
For full program details and inclusions please visit our website at http://www.performance.edu.au/logistics-supply-chain-internship
Contact Us: email@example.com | Sydney: (02) 9619 5350 | Melbourne: (03) 9650 4080 | Adelaide: (08) 8203 9013