BlendedProfessional WIL Placement (Internship) Program – IT
There’s no secret code to crack here, take CTRL of your career and stand out with a Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program in Information Technology!
Are you a recent graduate who is struggling to break into the IT industry, or a switched on student thinking about the next steps after university?
The Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program specialising in IT has been designed to help you successfully bridge the gap between study and professional employment in the accountancy field. Through the program you will have the opportunity to;
- Gain Australian experience in your relevant field of study
- Develop your communication skills and confidence
- Apply what you studied in university
- Explore your future career path
- Understand how businesses operate
- Add relevant experience to add to your resume
- Build your professional business network
- Potentially gain references and endorsements
- Access a mentor who provides career advice and guidance
During the program you will work towards and be assessed for the nationally recognised unit of competency BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment.
The Professional WIL Placement (Internship) Program is a structured 20 week program which consists of 8 weeks training and placement preparation, followed by a 12 week Work Integrated Learning IT placement at a quality Australian host company.