ClassroomSAP Enduser Basics
The skills and knowledge covered in this course are designed for End users of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP to work within the finance module to create new suppliers, customers, accounts payables, accounts receivables, and generate the necessary reports.
At the completion of this courseware participants will be able to:
- Start, navigate around and exit from the live system
- Use help system to obtain assistance
- Modify accounts to suit specific business needs
- Enter historical balances for customers and suppliers
- Enter customer and supplier details
- Make purchases from suppliers
- Enter customer & supplier requisitions & orders
- Pay for purchases that have been made from suppliers
- Make sales to customers
- Deal with more complex invoicing matters
- Record customer payment
- Write cheques to make payments
- Perform a bank reconciliation
- Produce a variety of business related reports
- Understand how the system is used to track GST
Target Audience :
This course is designed primarily for people who have limited ERP computerised accounting experience. This course aims to build awareness and confidence in using an ERP software program, and to educate the participant of the application of such package. Key focus of the program is to educate the front-line user of an payable & receivables function officer. Navigating thru the ERP system & generating report. Participants must have previous computer windows applications experience.
Duration : 4 Weeks
High quality learning material including real life sample exercised and function instructions will be provided. Participants will also be presented with a certificate of achievement upon completion of the course.
Course Fee : $820 All Inclusive
Contact us: PH: 02 96350015