This website is operated by Code Media ABN: 98011208030770
1. Posting content: Content contained in listings is the sole responsibility of the Advertiser posting the content. Advertisers must keep listing information accurate and up to date. The Advertiser must be sufficiently authorised to post the content to this website. If you are not authorised to post the content do not create an account. Advertisers must comply with Australian federal and state laws and regulations. RTO advertisers should display their provider number.
2. Permission: You must be authorised to grant the following permissions and: You grant website administrators permission to display content posted by you on this website, and permission to edit content posted by you where formatting or spelling errors have occurred.
3. Removal: Content which is found to be inappropriate will be removed from the website.
4. Billing: We provide securely encrypted and PCI compliant payment methods. Choose monthly, quarterly or annual billing by credit card or debit card. Receipts are issued by email after each payment. Please keep these receipts for your records. See the advertise courses page for current pricing.
You may cancel payments at any time. If payments are cancelled your access to the website will expire and your listings will expire at the end of that calendar month. All sales are final and refunds are not offered.
5. Account limits: Only one course provider or institution per account is permitted.
5. Listing limits: If you wish to exceed your listing limit contact us by email and we will move you to another billing plan.
Advertisers must also agree with the general terms below:
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this site is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Links to Third Party Websites
This website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
3. Change of Use
We reserve the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of this website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
5. Disclosure Statement
Some content on this site may be provided by paid advertisers. Content contained in listings is the sole responsibility of the advertiser supplying the content. Some links to other websites may generate referral commissions or other types of payments to the owners of this website.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to usor otherwise used by us as permitted by agreement or by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
9 . Severance
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 . Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.